Moring: 09.00 am – 13.00 pm Afternoon: 13.00 pm – 17.00 pm
* Pick up from your Hotel and Transfer to the center of cycling & gear
* Briefly information about a cycling route and the instructions of using the mountain bike will be explained before cycling around old city to learn about the history and culture of Chiang Mai.
* Start cycling along the Ping’s Riverside, You’ll visit the local temple.
* Visit McKean Hospital The hospital is historical as it was built more than a 100 years ago. Get around compound and enjoy many lovely souvenirs at the local handicraft belonged to the hospital.
* Proceed cycling to organic farm (the vegetables plantation belonged to the villagers) which is the sustainable agriculture. Also if you love to join the gardener activities likes cultivating, watering, and fishing, and taste some fresh fruit, these are something quite interesting to do as well!
* Cycling to the historic settlement of Wiang kum kam, the former capital of the Lanna Empire built by King Mang Rai. These temple ruins date back hundreds of years and offer an interesting insight into Chiang Mai’s Instances temples, Buddha images and old potteries have been discovered.
* Cycling Return to The center of cycling & gears and transferred to the hotel.