Product DescriptionFull day visit to elephants natural habitat
- 7.00-7.30 am pick up from your hotel or accommodation drive to the north of chiang mai city
- On the way visit local market
- Through country road, Tropical forest, Rice paddy fields areas
- Arrive at the karen hill tribe village in national park
- Meet the elephants, Learn about the history, Anatomy.
- Feed and interact with elephants in a natural environment
- Lunch of local thai foods.
- Learn traditional elephant herb, Create organic herbal dietary supplements for elephants.
- Enjoy bathing with elephants in the river.
- Leave karen village and get to Chiang Mai city around 18.00 PM
Note: There might be other guests with you in a group tour.